Sunday, June 25, 2006

Disaster!


This must be the worst week I had to endure in my entire life. First it was the termittes. Then today, from the moment i woke up, my mum had been nagging me non stop. Then just now, when i was sending my brother to tuition i scratched my car! and not just any car.. I 'JUST' had to scratch the mercedes...DAMN..I wonder what will happen to me when my dad comes back from fishing and I think my mum will start nagging again..(why is this happening to me???!!) The repairing will definitely burn a BIG hole in my pocket..as if it isn't bad enough.. for your information,i currently only have a few bucks left in my pocket...My head is spinning like crazy just by thinking about my parent's reactions and the $$$ that is going to cost....

1 comment:

Eve said...

u went up the curb or what? Are you going to pay for the repair??