Friday, June 10, 2011

The Next Phase of Life

Location: Office

and what am I doing in the office?? Blogging...after a long time..

Currently I am standing at the crossroads of my life. I finished my undergraduate studies. Doing my internship right now; with another 7 weeks to go. Now the tricky part is deciding the path which I will thread from here. Everything in front of me is covered by a veil of mist. I know the paths are in front of me, but I fear for I cannot see clearly behind that veil. The typical 'what if' questions bog my mind daily (I tend to analyse things).

I've tried my best.Put my best effort to walk the path that I want to. But until the mist clears, I guess I'll just be standing at the junction for some time to come. But where ever I go, I try to make the best out of everything. The cup is always half full; I believe so.

What ever will be will be :)

No comments: