Friday, June 10, 2011

Bye Bye For Good

3 years in Sabah has finally came to an end. I will definitely miss those days of fooling around, studying, rushing assignments and also sitting for exams (yea, call me crazy).

Before I left, I went to have some fun with my friends (Duh!). Enjoyed it the way we did when we first arrived in Sabah.

Looks familiar? This was exactly the same spot we took picture when we were in our first year.
These are the same people that I have been hanging out with since first year.
Some of my coursemates that I often hang with and team up for assignments. This is also one of my favourite lecturers, an eccentric person.

However, all things have an end to them (or else there would be no beginning right?)

Everything that I've saw, learnt and got to know will be cherished in my brain.

No comments: