Sunday, September 05, 2010

Semester Break

Finally, after eight weeks of much toiling, I'm finally having a much deserved break. Not to say that the break is a real break from uni work. I still have a lot to do but I'm putting all those behind at the moment. Stresss is really getting to me and it's driving me crazy...literally.

Cum Tuesday, I'll be making my way to Mount Kinabalu. Finally, after studying here for over 2 years, I'm making my pilgrimage there. My main concern is that I would not be able to climb up there. I'm not exactly the fit-sporty-type of person. I did make effort to jog and build up my stamina but the weather hasn't been that kind to me. It rained again today but I did aerobics indoors with my roommates. We're trying our best to compensate for all the lack of consistent exercising.

Cross my heart and fingers and hope that I shall reach the peak of Mount Kinabalu.

The happiest thing about my 2 weeks semester break is that I'm going home right after the climb. I shall be home for a week or so. Family, kiddies..see you all real soon!!

No comments: