Sunday, September 26, 2010

Second Half of The Semester

The first week of uni after the raya break practically flew by. But within that short span of time, a lot happened. Luckily, the week ended as fast as it started. I'm crossing my fingers for a better new week starting tomorrow.

Wondering what happened? Well,

1. I finished an assignment but unknowingly to me, I didn't finish it. It was supposed to be 2 separate assignments but I misunderstood it as 1. I ended up squeezing my brain juice to produce another half of the assignment within 3 hours to deadline. Thanks to Ju, I managed to hand it in on time.
2. My blackberry hung and wouldn't be switched back on. And the technician was not in when I purposely rented a car and went all the way to town on a day which I didn't have any class.


The happy stuff slowly took over after half the week went by. Celebrated Mid Autumn Festival twice in a week with making my own lanterns. At the second party, I got drunk for the first time after being in the party circle for so long thanks to mixture of 5 different alcohol mixtures. Two things came out of it. I forgot about work and stress and had fun but I had a hangover almost the entire day the next day.

No comments: