Saturday, February 20, 2010

My New Year...


I think my new year celebrations have finally ended..or at least it should end so that I can concentrate on completing my assignments.

What have I done so far? The usual...eating a lot (seriously a lot) and gambling (only once). So far I've had chinese new year dishes, steamboat, japanese food, hawker food, german food and many more. The list is ended. I'm amazed at my tummy's capability to input so much within one week.


I spent time with friends and family and also enjoyed myself sightseeing with uni mates. Went to my worst club night ever too.


What I have NOT done and should be doing are my assignments and studying. I keep on rambling and reminding myself to do it but my willpower isn't strong enough for me to stick my butt down to start doing any serious work.


No comments: