Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another 2 in 1

Watched Valentine's Day and All's Well Ends Well 2010 today. The cinema ticketing counter queue was sooooo loooonnggg.. from the time I arrived to collect tickets for the first movie and when I left after 2 movies and dinner and some story book hunting.

Valentine's Day had so many top stars acting in it. And I like how they portrayed how people perceive Valentine's Day and Love. Sometimes love just happens. But Sometimes when you thought it was there all this time but it actually wasn't. Quoting V Day 'You don't step into love. You fall head over heels in love'.

As for All's Well Ends Well 2010...In my opinion, it is just the typical chinese new year movie that is churned out by the HK Film Industry year after year. Gives you some good laughs and you forget about it after new year's over.

I'm actually looking forward to watch Hot Summer Days but I think that would have to wait till I go back to Land Beneath The Wind.

What I'm dreading is also..going back because then I would have to face reality of mid terms and dead lines. My work progress so far is 0%. And half of my hols are gone. DAMN.

No comments: