Monday, November 23, 2009

Brunei

YES, I'M BACK IN PENANG!!

I went to Brunei before coming back. If I can describe Brunei in a sentence, it would be : Brunei has seen better days and I cross it out of my holiday destination in the future.

No offense meant but I just spent 24 hours there but I've seen what I needed to see. So, can you imagine Brunei. Don't get me wrong. It's not really like jungles and everything, just that there is no zest there that attracts. Car lovers might love it there though. Cars are cheap. You see lots of cars rolling around that you don't often see at home.

The biggest attraction of all is the run-down Jerudong Theme Park. Such a beautiful place but in such a pitiful state.
I saw the Sultan driving by when I was at the theme park. I saw the prince driving past my car as well but it was so tinted that you can't see anything. The royalties drive their own car unless its a formal occasion.

Hmmpphh...not much to say since I didn't do much except driving around to see the entire Brunei.

A week in Penang. Nothing much...Unpacking (behind schedule already) and catching up with friends and watching New Moon. Tomorrow it's back to unpacking

No comments: