Monday, November 30, 2009

Blogging

Unknowingly, I've kept this blog for the past 4 years. Surprise surprise. I thought blogging for me was just going to be a fad which will soon fade but I stuck through it for 4 years albeit blogging less often than I used to.

This year is coming to an end. A new arriving soon.

Today was spent spring cleaning yet again. But I am still not done with it and once I cleared something, I find that I lost something in the process. Now, I'm pissed off because I can't seem to find my Ipod cable. Shucks loads. So much for spring cleaning.

My Christmas Wish List (Ranked according to importance) :

Good exam results? I don't wanna flunk any!
New Clothes..lots of them
Laptop Bag
A new external harddisk
New pair of trainers
A Thousand Splendid Suns (I know this book came out some time ago)

3 comments:

the homework eating cat said...

A thousand Splendid Suns is a good read. Get 'The Color Purple' as well. I've put a list of books that I like on my blog. They're worth checking out :)

U-Jean

Josiah & Renae; said...

eh i got that book la. can get from me

Ting said...

i got a 1000 splendid suns from my cousin, but still havent started reading it