Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Year, New Semester

Today is the third day of my 2nd semester...and I already have 2 assignments on hand. One is due next week and the other due just right before chinese new year! WTH! I thought I could get a bit of rest in the first week due to all the errors in the registration system. Things don't always go the way you want it to be.

I have 2 field trips coming up. Next weekend is a 2 days 1 night trip to a village for an ecology project. Another trip, so some jungle for another project for 3 days 2 nights. BUSY BUSY BUSY. Each of this trips come with lab works and reports.

Plus this semester, we're starting with tutorial classes which means I'll be out of my room from 7am till god knows what time.

I'm back to the life of a hermit I guess. Wake up, attend class, go back, laundry, assignment, sleep and the cycle repeats.

I'll try to blog about how I spent the last few days of my holidays in Penang by being a tourist together with my relatives. It was a new experience for me altogether.

1 comment:

Eve said...

hello there cousin dearest...
blog more.i come back and read wan