Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sssshhh... It's Secret


I'm sure most of have heard of Jay Chou's latest movie. It's aptly titled Secret. I had some doubts about watching his movie but after reading and hearing comments from people, celebrities and friends, I decided to go for it. I did not regret a single beat going for the movie. It's good. The storyline is also special in its own way. However, the highlight of the show was all the piano playing scenes. I salute their ability to play the piano with so much grace and speed. I read that ALL the piano scenes were taken in One take. If someone played a wrong key some where, they will have to record right from the start again. The ending was very touching. I ALMOST cried. The website they created for this movie is nice too. I'm on a week of holidays now. I VOW to at least finish studying 2 books that are 400 pages thick each

No comments: