Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yamaha Guitar Clinic By Wes Borland



To Wes Borland fans out there, eat your heart out. For those that are in the dark, let me enlighten you a little. He used to be the guitar player in Limp Bizkit, the one that put on loads of make up before going on stage. He came down to Penang to have a guitar clinic. He played a couple of songs and interacted with crowd answering questions and requests. He started off in a special way, by drawing a picture of something and some fan got to keep the drawing. Another kid got his guitar pick that said dumb stupid pig. After that he had a small autograph session. Fans also got to take pictures with him. He's very humble I should say. Although I got his autograph he got my name half wrong. Well what the heck. At least I have his autograph. Haha. He's really good at playing the guitar. I especially liked the part where he played the guitar like a violin. It really sounded like a violin. I was so impressed.

1 comment:

Eve said...

OMG! i know that fella...how come din ask me along!!