Saturday, March 03, 2007

Exams Again

Another hectic week over. Sports Days is also over and done with. Homework stacked up to the ceiling. And most important of all, I have not done any revision for my exam next week. Tomorrow is already Sunday and I doubt I will have time to revise everything in time for next Wednesday. After that, it will be a week of holidays and after that it will be hectic weeks ahead until the musical ends. It seems that my workload will only increase as the days pass by. In the blink of an eye, Chinese New Year is ending tomorrow. I don't think I will be throwing any mandarin oranges into sea at the moment as I don't even have to time to sit and relax and just do nothing at all. It is also already in the month of March. Which means another 7 months till STPM and yet I don't feel that I am prepared. I don't study. I don't have time to even finish up my homework. Maybe I am not sacrificing enough, just like what my chemistry teacher says, "You have time for everything. You just have to be disciplined and be willing to sacrifice your time, e.g: sleep" I think I will sacrifice my sleep today

If there is a will, there is always a way

No comments: