Saturday, March 09, 2013

Home

Speak of the devil, I have been for about 6 weeks already. Heck, I even came back from a trip to Indonesia. Everything is happening in a blink of an eye with no time to stop and stare. I have not found time to blog about my Eurotrip at all nor sit down in peace for more than a day.

Long story short, I've landed myself a job and am relocating to the capital. For most of the part, I am a bit reluctant to step into the adult world where tons of burden looms. Reminiscing the good times now.


8 comments:

Dung Phan Thi My said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha quan 2 | Thiet ke nha dep tai tp hcm | Nha pho dep o quan 7 |
Biet thu dep o quan 8 | Noi that dep o quan 1 |
Thiet ke nha dep o tan phu |

Iphon Hema said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالدمام

sumon tripura said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit herbal incense

sumon tripura said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit herbal incense

hitaakademi said...

Ankara'da profesyonel ağda hizmeti
ankara erkek agda hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Hussain Co said...

property for sale in islamabad
property for sale in rawalpindi
apartments for sale in islamabad
apartment for sale in rawalpindi
flat for sale in islamabad
shops for sale in islamabad
shops for rent in islamabad
hussain co

Jharkhand IT Solutions said...

Awesome Blog !Thanks for sharing such an informative information
Website Design Ranchi

William Willi said...

Awesome Blog post, dear author thanks for sharing the information's, really looking great.
i am also write articles on different-different topics. Now i am write on Rahu Kalam, it is a good and useful topic to every on, related to Indian Astrology. If you wants more, please check my site mPanchang.