Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Random..

Since I have not blogged for some time, I think it's time for an update.

Life in Sheffield so far has been plain..like plain Jane plain. I go to class, cook, do some work and sleep and the whole cycle restarts the next day... True, I in the highest pub density country in Europe and yada yada but I haven't got the right friends to spend some fun time with. Everyone's always locked behind their room doors or either not a social butterfly. I am not a social butterfly too but sometimes, I need to have fun too. This is the only downside to my university life here.

In my 6th week now, and I am liking my life here although there are things that I do miss back home. Realised that no man is an island. Even more when I went to visit my aunt over the weekend. The town was small with nothing fun but I totally enjoyed my 24hour stay there because of the company. Miss the foods at home as I have to make dinner for myself here and sometimes just doesn't taste right just not as delicious as what I get at home.

Weather's turning cold here. Gets colder by the day but I'm liking it. I can walk and walk and walk but need not sweat and pant. And I enjoy the autumn breeze and colors of the trees. Overall, I'm taking a liking to UK :) *hoping to befriend some fun people soon*

No comments: