Monday, November 15, 2010

Exams

Currently having my final exams. Come to think of it, this is my second last semester. I should be up and motivated to study but although I'm not that lazy; I'm just being me...studying at the very last moment.

So far two papers went by already. Another 4 more to go. Everything will end by next week. Yes next week...which is really soon. And then I'm going to Labuan for some alcohol and chocolates and sightseeing...then Aloha Penang!!!

I can't wait to go home. There's so many things happening this December. My cousin's coming from UK and niece from Australia. And I'm hired for a part time job. It's been about 2 years since I last worked. And then its Korea for me! Hopefully a White X-mas.

Can't wait for everything =)

1 comment:

doublelletee said...

:O Korea for Christmas! Ahhhhh! Nice!