Monday, September 28, 2009

Again & Again

Helloo from Singapore ya all...its 12.45am...and I'm still wide awake...

Hmmpphhh....guess how I spent my Raya Holidays here..

Arrived Friday 18/9 - Nothing much
Saturday 19/9 - Batam Island (Pictures coming soon)
Sunday 20/9 - Back from Batam

Here comes the best part
Monday - WINDOW Shopping in orchard, back home dinner, online, sleep
Tuesday-Today- Wake up=online, eat, online, assignment, online, assignment, online, eat, online assignment, online.....

Yup that's the way I spent the entire hols. Hurray for me. Officially a nerd now. My eyes seem to be a lil problematic because I stare at the monitor for way too long.

How much have I achieved/managed to finished? Not even 50% of my workload as I spent 80% of my time watching youtube or reading some useless e-news rather than rushing my assignments. Kudos to ME

Departing Singapore in 3 days' time and still so much to do. And still much more coming when I go back to uni. So dreading the day I leave here.

PS: Internet is evil (Lack of self control 99%)
Nae Ga Mi Cheo (I'm crazy)

No comments: