Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's Integration Day Again!!

A few days back was my school's integration day again. It is a day where everyone gets to wear something other than school uniforms to school. Almost everyone wore clothings of other races instead of their own. The most popular attire of the day was sari and also punjabi suit. Most chinese, teachers included wore the 5m long cloth that is tied around the body, yours truly included.
My english teacher. She tied my sari for me...
Two Chinese that don't even own their own tradisional clothes and have to resort to wearing sari and baju kebaya



This girl is one of my best friend and DEFINITELY the horniest..

It was sort of a fun day filled with performances and drama and eating food...Lots of food..Especialy cookies and cakes what with the Raya celebration that just ended. This day is way better than having lessons. Sometimes I have to drag myself to school.

No comments: