Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dog Sitter

Holidays are here again. This time its for a good 2 weeks. Just finished exams but the teachers are rushing so fast that they have already finished marking the papers and some already gave out the marks. Sad to say my math badly needs some rescuing. Anyone out there willing to give me some tuition on math? Teachers really spoiled my holiday. Now I feel guilty for not taking my studies seriously.

For the past 2 days, I've been a dog sitter for my cousin as the whole family went down to KL to my cousin's convo. I had to feed, comb and pick up the poo. Now I realise that if you own a pet, you will be the pet's 'slave'. Something that I really love about having a pet is that when ever you open your door, it will always be very excited to greet you. How often do you have someone waiting you to return single everyday without fail and still be very excited about it?