Saturday, October 21, 2006

Holiday!!!

At last my holiday has come! How was my exam you may ask? Can't be bothered, but I think I did kind of badly in my Math. Just want to enjoy my holidays now as this is seriously my very last holiday that I can enjoy. November and December holidays, my tuition are going to double and each is 3 hours long.My dad has been saying about going to Hadyai for the past few days, hopefully I can really go. I think it has been 10 years since I last went there(cross my fingers). My dad has been asking me to take up German since he say it in the newspapers 2 weeks back. I'm still pondering whether if I should.

2 grasshoppers that I have been rearing for my Bio project for the past 3 weeks. All they do is eat and shit and heck they shit a lot.

Another picture from Ping's Birthday party


And one more thing...Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya!!!

No comments: